Bob Moore – February 21st; Donations, travel, etc.

Home Forums SPCDA Forum Bob Moore – February 21st; Donations, travel, etc.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joanne Vega 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joanne Vega
    Keymaster

Hello club members! The PSAS has again invited our club to hold a little club sales table at their Frag Swap in february, and as well as inviting you all to come join in the festivities, we are looking for donations of unwanted equipment, corals, or whatever for us to sell at the swap and bolster the club bank account for our summer BBQ.

Stuff I LOVE to take to the swap – all your piles of softies that you literally throw away because everyone has some already, unwanted frags, old light fixtures, pumps, skimmers, etc.

So, if you have anything you’d like to donate, I can pick it up from you either the 24th of this month, or early February (11th or 12th) so you don’t have to worry about bringing it over to Seattle.

Also – I always need help at the booth! If you would like to help out, I can get you in for free, just let me know.

If you want to attend – check out the attendance details on the event on our FB page here> https://www.facebook.com/events/703868663063432/ – It is a great time, and if you have your PSAS membership card before hand you also can participate in the free members only raffles the PSAS is putting on (our SPCDA membership does not count).

Do you use TankTracker? You should! Check out mine in my profile... although you will see I need to test more often, haha.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘SPCDA Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

One thought on “Bob Moore – February 21st; Donations, travel, etc.”

Comments are closed.

Inland Northwest reefers dedicated to education through experience in the reefkeeping hobby.

Skip to toolbar