Becoming a Spokane Coeur d’ Alene Reef Society member is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
You can also make a donation to the club in any value you like using the button below. Note; SPCDA is a 501 c7 type club so donations are not tax-deductible.
#1 – Select your membership type.
- Single memberships are available for individuals (1 person, 1 membership card). $25 for year one.
- Family memberships are available for families (multiple people, multiple membership cards, must be related). $30 for year one.
- Renewal memberships are available for everyone who has previously purchased either of the two memberships above. $10 per year thereafter.
#2 – Pay instantly via Square, or bring your payment to one of our meetings.
#3 – Receive your membership card either in the mail or at the next meeting you attend. Take your card, hold it proudly, and show it to your friends!
Benefits of becoming a Spokane Coeur d’ Alene Reef Society member include:
- Discount on many items at Aquarium Solutions, excluding sale items, when you show your membership card.
- Discount on many items at Barrier Reef Aquariums!, excluding sale items, when you show your membership card.
- Discount on many items at Inland Corals, excluding sales items, when you show your membership card.
- Inclusion in special members-only events and members-only raffles.
* Discounts are not guaranteed at any of the above stores, but be sure to ask and if they are able to offer anything for your support of the club be sure to thank our wonderful partner stores!